AEDC recruitment 2022 portal is now open for online application. Details on how to apply for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment via the AEDC recruitment portal are explained in this article. If you are looking for how to apply for AEDC jobs, then you are on the right track.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on November 1, 2013.
This article contains information on AEDC recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for AEDC jobs on the website www.abujaelectricity.com portal and also get access to AEDC shortlisted candidates list.
AEDC Recruitment Portal 2022
The AEDC recruitment portal is now open and interested candidates can now submit an application. The AEDC recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal at www.abujaelectricity.com.
Job vacancies at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is a working email address and your phone number as well as relevant qualifications.
Requirements for AEDC Recruitment
Below are the requirements for AEDC recruitment:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the AEDC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the AEDC Recruitment
To apply, follow theses steps:
- Visit the official AEDC recruitment portal at www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The AEDC recruitment process is free.
We will be publishing AEDC recruitment update from time to time on this page. So feel free to bookmark this post. Leave a comment if you have any questions.