The AMCON recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page outlines the guidelines that will improve your chances of getting selected for the AMCON 2022 recruitment process.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about AMCON recruitment form 2022, the start date, and the ending date for AMCON recruitment 2022/2023. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria was founded to serve as a significant tool in the Nigerian economy’s stabilisation and revitalization. We need a highly skilled team to help us realise the Corporation’s goals.
AMCON is a terrific place to work because we provide a challenging and interesting environment where accomplishment is rewarded, thanks to our team of bright new graduates and highly experienced professionals.
The Corporation relies on its high-quality, motivated, and talented employees to carry out its goal in a performance-driven environment. This allows for continued personal development as well as the opportunity for professionals at all levels to contribute to the organization’s progress.
Who are qualified to apply?
- Performance driven individuals.
- Individuals with good ability/eagerness to learn.
- Candidates with excellent organisational skills.
- People who can think strategically and proffer solutions to problems.
- People with excellent ability to work as team leads and players.
Requirements for AMCON Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for AMCON recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
How To Apply For AMCON Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for a position with the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria:
- Visit the official web portal via amcon.com.ng/career.php
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
If you have any queries about the AMCON 2022/2023 recruitment, please leave a remark below and we will respond as soon as possible.