The Bayelsa State SUBEB recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. The Bayelsa State SUBEB recruitment website provides access to the Bayelsa SUBEB recruitment form.
The Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board’s (SUBEB) mission is to promote uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education throughout the state.
The government of Bayelsa believes that with your help, the state can be transformed into a socially peaceful, economically viable, physically functional, and aesthetically pleasing preferred destination for all. So, what do you have to lose? You are one step away from getting nominated if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher. Continue reading to find out more.
Requirements for the Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements for Bayelsa Teachers recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at bayelsastate.gov.ng/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process.
Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The registration deadline for the Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022/2023 has yet to be declared. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. If you want to be updated about the newest update, come back to our page on a frequent basis.
If you have any questions about the Bayelsa State SUBEB recruitment 2022, please leave a comment below and we will respond as soon as possible.