The start date for CAC Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.cac.gov.ng), prerequisites, and how to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the CAC Recruitment Portal 2022.
The application for CAC recruitment 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a job with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), keep this in mind. The CAC recruitment portal has an application form available online.
About Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The Corporate Affairs Commission is a self-governing organisation tasked with regulating the establishment and operation of businesses in Nigeria.
Today, there is a greater need for Corporate Affairs Commission services, and they are in critical need of skilled people to fill the available positions. Continue reading to learn more about the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment procedure and your chances of landing this fantastic job.
CAC Recruitment Form
CAC 2021 recruitment form will be available soon, and recruitment has not yet begun. According to trustworthy sources, CAC will launch a big recruitment campaign soon, with the portal available and applications accepted. As at the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
CAC Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who want to apply for a position with the Corporate Affairs Commission must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the CAC recruitment must be between 18 and 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the CAC Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit www.cac.gov.ng to access the official Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment portal and fill out the free application form.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process.
- All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened. You will be notified of the day and time through email.