The start date for CBN Recruitment 2022 has been published. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.cbn.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the CBN Recruitment Portal 2022.
If you are looking for CBN jobs, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about CBN recruitment form 2022, the start date, and the closing date for CBN recruitment 2022/2023. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
CBN Recruitment Portal 2022
The CBN recruitment portal is already operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official job portal is www.cbn.gov.ng, where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online CBN recruiting form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
CBN Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements and Qualifications
The prerequisites specified on the CBN recruitment portal are as follows. To get chosen, you must meet the following standards.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outline on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment Process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
For more information, please contact the Nigerian Central Bank at:
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,