The CHEW recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. The CHEW recruitment webpage has a link to the CHEW recruitment form. This page outlines the guidelines that will help you increase your chances of being selected for the CHEW 2022 recruitment process.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Community Health Extension Worker application form 2022, the start date, and the CHEW application deadline 2022/2023. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
CHEW Recruitment Portal 2022
The CHEW recruitment website is now operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official CHEW recruitment website is where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online CHEW recruitment form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The prerequisites are listed below.
CHEW Recruitment Requirements
The following requirements should be noted by interested candidates.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a current practice license to practice from the relevant body
- Community Health Extension Worker with 3-5 years of working experience in a hospital setting
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the CHEW Recruitment
The Community Health Extension Workers application portal is now closed and will reopen once the recruiting process begins; as a result, you should return to this website as soon as the application portal reopens.