Have you been looking to see if the Civil Defense Recruitment for 2022/2023 is ongoing? Are you considering joining the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps? Are you willing to assist in the defence of the defenceless? And are you certain you have what it takes to seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? If that’s the case, keep reading because it’ll tell you all you need to know to get a full-time job.
The commencement date for Civil Defense Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the NSCDC Recruitment 2022 recruitment form, application portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2022, as well as all other pertinent information on the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
Requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
The prerequisites mentioned on the Civil Defence Recruitment portal are listed below. To be considered for the position, you must meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
Follow the steps below to apply for a Civil Defense position.
- Log on to the official Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the about us section
- Then click on career
- Sign up for an account
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Successful candidates will be invited to take a screening exam. The date and location of the screening will be sent to you through email.