Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023. This page contains information on how to apply for a job with Coca-Cola Nigeria, including qualifications, prerequisites, and other relevant information.
Coca-Cola is one of the world’s largest and most enduring beverage companies. Coca Cola Nigeria is a division of the Coca-Cola Company. With this company, you can realise your full potential and give your life meaning and purpose.
The Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment process for 2022/2023 has begun. The goal of the Coca-Cola recruitment for 2020/2022 is to give job possibilities for young and energetic graduates like you.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Coca Cola Recruitment 2022/2023
To be eligible to work at Coca Cola Nigeria, you must meet the following requirements.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge about Coca Cola Company is an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Ability to protect the interest of Coca Cola Company
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant interested in the Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Coca Cola Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Franchise Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Information Technology
- Production manager
- Warehouse supervisor
- Pricing and revenue analyst
- Inventory analyst
- Maintenance clerk
- Material handler
- Senior Strategy Innovative Manager
- IT Analyst/Webmaster
- Machine operator (Lvl 3)
- General laborer
How To Apply For Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Visit the official web portal at www.coca-cola.com.ng
- Click on careers
- Click on the available vacancies of your choice
- Read the job requirement carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Create an account with a valid E-mail address
- Provide all the necessary information
- Upload your CV or Resume and other document.
- Submit your application.