Delta State SUBEB recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. The Delta State SUBEB recruitment website contains a link to the Delta SUBEB recruitment form.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the starting and closing dates for Delta State SUBEB teachers recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application.
Requirements for the Delta SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements for Delta Teachers recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Delta SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment process.
If you have any questions about the Delta State SUBEB recruitment 2022, please use the comment box below and we will respond.