DPR Recruitment 2022/2023 – Department of Petroleum Resources is presently accepting applications from all interested and qualified applicants who want to work with this organization. If you want to apply for the current recruitment, read on to learn more about the DPR Recruitment portal, DPR Recruitment form, and DPR compensation structure.
The start date for DPR Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.dpr.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2022.
About The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a sub-department of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Its mandate is to ensure that petroleum laws, rules, and standards are followed in the oil and gas industry.
Requirements for the DPR Recruitment 2022/2023
On the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal, the following are the requirements
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for the DPR recruitment:
- Visit the official web portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- Click on the available job vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
This web page will update automatically as soon as the DPR recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
Frequently asked Questions about DPR Recruitment
How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2022/2023?
To apply, go to https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ and register for an account with the Department of Petroleum Resources.
How much is the DPR recruitment form?
The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment form is available online at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ and is free.
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment (DPR) 2022/2023 Closing date
The deadline for DPR recruitment in 2022/2023 is yet to be announced. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. If you wish to be updated on the newest developments, return to this page on a frequent basis.