DSS Recruitment 2022/2023 application form is currently open, and applications for DSS recruitment are being accepted. This website will teach you how to apply for the Department of State Security recruiting via the portal www.dss.gov.ng, as well as the prerequisites, qualifications, and other relevant information.
Nigeria’s Department of State Security is the country’s security agency. The Department of State Security’s principal responsibilities include defending and protecting the country from domestic threats, surveillance, counter-terrorism, and counter-intelligence, as well as investigating other forms of offences against the state.
Senior government officials, including as the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors, are also protected by the Department of State Security.
DSS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
You will get to know how to send your application through the DSS online portal. So do you have what it takes to be a member of the State Security Service? If so, then read this article and apply all the guidelines listed here to apply for DSS jobs.
DSS Recruitment Application Portal Login
The Department of State Services (DSS) recruitment form is now available, and all applicants must be Nigerian citizens. The DSS Application Form must be obtained from the Application Portal, as advised by the agency, as the agency will not be responsible if anyone submits their application to the incorrect portal. Ensure you carefully follow the DSS form portal process once you begin the application.
Requirements for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to be selected.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Two recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
- Application letter
How to apply for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023
Visit the DSS recruiting website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to apply for this year’s DSS recruitment. The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the actions and criteria indicated below carefully.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Create an account with your active E-mail or phone number
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Alternatively, you can simply visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply.
Dss Application Steps
- You will be required to write a formal letter that indicates your Local Government of Origin
- The application letter must be handwritten
- Your complete Statement of Results is required
Note: The application letter should be directed to the Director-General of the Department of State Service. Also, your letter of application should be duly signed by the head of your L.G.A or any top official in your Local Government.
DSS Recruitment 2022 Closing Date
The closing date for the DSS recruitment application forms is not announced yet. Applicants are expected to forward their application forms through the portal on time before the closing date is announced