The Edo State Government has successfully started its teachers recruitment process. Candidates with or without teaching experience are welcome to apply for the EDO SUBEB position. Those without teaching credentials will be required to complete their PGDE or PDE through the Edo State College of Education during the first two years of the program.
Edo SUBEB’s recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. The Edo State SUBEB recruitment website provides access to the EDO SUBEB recruitment form.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the Edo Star Teaching Fellowship Programme, including the start and end dates for Edo State SUBEB teachers’ recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application.
The Edo state government has begun the recruitment of over 5000 teachers for primary and secondary schools. Teachers are needed in the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics, etc
Requirements for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements if you want to be considered for Edo state recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen (indigenes of Edo States are encourage to apply)
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment
You must provide the following information: Full names and permanent addresses, local government of origin, email/telephone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study are all required.
To apply, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng or edosubeb.org.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Click on Current Vacancies
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment process. You will be notified of the date and time via email.