The start date for FAAN Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the FAAN Recruitment Portal 2022 for the recruitment form, application portal (www.faan.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding FAAN Recruitment Portal 2022.
Do you wish to advance your career with Nigeria Federal Airports Authority? If so, you should know that the Federal Government is looking for young, active men and women who want to work in the aviation business to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
All prospective employees are treated equally by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or other diversity issues. To work for the federal government, all prospective individuals must meet the employment standards.
There are numerous options to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, whether you have a degree or not. If you want to make it through the recruitment process, you should read this article all the way to the conclusion and follow all of the requirements.
Requirements for FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates interested in applying for the current FAAN recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Must be personable
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- A well-organised CV/ Resume is required
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
How to Apply For FAAN Recruitment
The application procedure is fairly simple. To apply for a position with the Federal Airports Authority, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official web portal via www.faan.gov.ng.
- Click on Careers under ‘About Us’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
Leave a comment below if you have any questions about FAAN recruitment.