The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2022 portal is presently accepting applications online. The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment form is available on the recruitment website of the Federal Ministry of Education.
This article outlines the guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired in the Federal Ministry of Education’s recruiting process in 2022.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Ministry of Education recruitment form 2022, the start date, and the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment deadline in 2022/2023. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Portal 2022
The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment website is already operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The main job portal for the Federal Ministry of Education is www.education.gov.ng, where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online Federal Ministry of Education 2022/2023 recruitment form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
Requirements for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022/2023
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment portal at https://education.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
If you have any queries about the Federal Ministry of Education 2022 recruitment, please leave a comment below and we will respond as soon as possible.