The commencement date for FIRS Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2022, recruitment form, application portal (www.firs.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the FIRS Recruitment Portal 2022.
The full name of the agency is the Federal Inland Revenue Service. It is a federal agency that is responsible for a variety of government functions, and as a result, it is required to hire new employees from time to time. When FIRS begins recruiting, information will be made available to the general public so that they can stay informed.
You must understand all of the prerequisites, the application process, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment in order to be among the shortlisted applicants in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise.
FIRS Recruitment Portal 2022/2033
The recruitment portal for the Federal Inland Revenue Service is presently unavailable. You can save this page as a bookmark to stay up to date. Download the application form from the official online portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career once the portal is accessible.
On its website, www.firs.gov.ng, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) states unequivocally that recruiting into the agency is transparent and fully free of charge. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The following are the general requirements for Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment:
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Ability to interpret business numbers
How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who apply more than once will be disqualified. As a result, you are only permitted to apply for one job. Follow the steps below to apply for a position with the FIRS:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career (FIRS is not recruiting at the moment)
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
You can contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service for more information at:
Helpdesk@firs.gov.ng, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com