FJSC recruitment 2022/2023 is ongoing. This web page will explain the necessary guidelines that are required for the 2022 Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment exercise. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is in this article.
FJSC Recruitment Form
The Federal Judicial Service Commission 2022/2023 recruitment has commenced. This recruitment exercise is only for those who studied law as a profession and have been called to the Nigerian bar.
Requirements for FJSC 2022/2023 Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- A well-organised CV is required
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law-related course
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2022
You will be required to register on the Federal Judicial Service Commission website (You are to provide your full name, E-mail address, and phone number).
You can apply for jobs on the portal following the simple steps below:
- Visit the official Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- We do not influence the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment process. The purpose of this article is to show you how to apply for the FJSC recruitment.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The FJSC recruitment process is free.
- Applicants are only permitted to apply for just one position.