FMARD Recruitment 2022/2023. More information about the FMARD recruitment portal www.fmard.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, job application form, how to apply, and other relevant information that will guide you to a successful application can be found below.
Do you want to be a part of this year’s FMARD Recruitment? If so, this website is for you. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will assist you in submitting a successful application.
We have provided important information on how to apply for the FMARD Recruitment in this article. So, whether you are a seasoned professional, a recent graduate, or a recent undergraduate, there are numerous opportunities to join the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) is a Federal Government agency tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure food security in fisheries, livestock, and crop
- Stimulate agricultural employment and services
- Provide markets for the products of the industrial sector
- Promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro-industries,
- Generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development.
The federal government takes the lead in promoting agricultural activities in the country. Agriculture is expected to drive the Nigerian economy in the future. Agriculture will continue to be the new oil.
FMARD Recruitment Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How To Apply For the FMARD Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.fmard.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
If you have any questions about the FMARD recruitment 2022, please leave them in the comments section below and we will get back to you.