The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was founded by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Constitution in 1999 to, among other things, organize elections for various political offices. Please continue reading for details on INEC Recruitment News 2022. (www.inecnigeria.org).
The INEC recruitment portal for 2022/2023 is now open for online applications. On the INEC recruitment website, you may find the INEC recruitment form. This post will walk you through the measures you need to take to improve your chances of being hired during the INEC 2022/2023 recruitment process.
INEC Recruitment Portal Login 2022/2023
INEC’s recruitment website is now live, and interested individuals can apply. Take notice that the official job portal is www.inecnigeria.org, not www.inecnigeria.com. This portal allows interested parties to apply and fill out the INEC recruitment form online.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you really need to apply is a functioning email account and your telephone number.
INEC Recruitment Form 2022/2023
Applicants should be aware that the INEC recruitment form may only be obtained online through the INEC registration portal. If you submit your application to the incorrect portal, INEC will not be held liable. As a result, the INEC recruitment portal, www.inecnigeria.org, is already accepting applications. Furthermore, the application is completely free; applicants need not pay anyone to apply for INEC recruitment online.
INEC Recruitment Requirements
Furthermore, a candidate must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the INEC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Applicants applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- Post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2022/2023
There is currently no formal recruitment process in place. However, the official INEC recruitment portal is www.inecrecruitment.com, and we encourage you to bookmark this page so that we can keep you informed when more information becomes available.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.inecrecruitment.com or www.inecnigeria.org and complete the application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Also Take Note of the following;
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.inecrecruitment.com
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
- The Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- You must present a Certificate of State of Origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of your Local Government at the screening center. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
Is INEC Recruitment form 2022/2023 out?
No the INEC recruitment form is not out yet.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has also reacted to the circulation of letters of employment. The commission, in a terse statement posted on its verified Twitter page, warned Nigerians to be careful, adding that it was currently not conducting any recruitment exercise.
Please leave comments below if you need any clarification.