The commencement date for ITF Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the Industrial Training Fund 2022 recruitment form, application portal (www.itf.gov.ng), prerequisites, and how to apply for the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the ITF Recruitment Portal.
In this post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the ITF recruitment process, including the start and end dates. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application. These details contain prerequisites, requirements, and instructions on how to apply for the ITF without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all of the instructions.
ITF Recruitment Portal 2022
The ITF recruitment portal is now online, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official recruitment portal is where you can find the ITF recruitment form.
The Industrial Training Fund has job openings for both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
ITF Recruitment Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the ITF recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the ITF Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official ITF recruitment portal at https://www.itf.gov.ng/
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful