Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment 2022/2023 has begun. In this post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Kaduna State Ministry of Health recruitment, the Kaduna State health workers recruitment portal kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/, requirements, qualifications, and other relevant information.
The Kaduna State Government has been undertaking a programme to provide simple access to excellent healthcare services for Kaduna inhabitants as part of its commitment to enhancing health outcomes. The Contributory Health Insurance Scheme was developed by the state government to allow enrollees to obtain health care without incurring out-of-pocket costs.
As a result, investments in primary, secondary, and tertiary health facilities are being made. The Kaduna State Ministry of Health is seeking committed and competent medical professionals and other health workers to fill the available openings in order to strengthen and expand the provision of basic health services to the people of Kaduna State.
Kaduna State Health Workers Recruitment Job Vacancies
- Medical Doctors
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Bio-Medical Engineers
- Nurses And Midwives
- Medical Social Welfare Officers
- X-Ray Technicians
- Medical Records Officers
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Dental Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Environmental Health Officers
- Community Health Officers
Requirements for the Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment 2022
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Relevant certificates from recognized institutions
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Medical doctors must present evidence of certificate of registration with NMDC (possession of Postgraduate Fellowship qualification is an added advantage)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
How To Apply for Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment
- Visit the official recruitment portal at https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/
- Then click on ‘Choose an Agency’ on the drop down menu
- Then select ‘Min of Health‘ and click on the search button
- Scroll Down and choose any of the available position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on ‘Apply for this Job‘
- Provide your personal information and other requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Submitting your application
- Print out the registration slip
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Keep visiting this website to remain up to date on the Kaduna State Ministry of Health recruitment. If you have any queries about the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment 2022, please leave a comment below and we will respond as soon as possible.