The Kogi State stetscom recruitment process for 2022/2023 has begun. In this article, we’ll go through how to get to the Kogi SUBEB recruitment portal, how to apply for Kogi SUBEB teachers, the requirements, qualifications, and other relevant information.
The recruitment process for Kogi stetscom has begun effectively. The goal of this year’s recruitment is to increase job possibilities and lower the state’s unemployment rate.
Requirements for the Kogi SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements for Kogi Teachers recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Kogi SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply for Kogi State Teachers recruitment:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at kogistate.gov.ng or stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.