The Ministry of Defence recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for applications. This page contains further information about how to apply through the Ministry of Defence recruitment portal as well as other related information about the recruitment process. Here you can apply for jobs with the Ministry of Defence.
2022 Ministry Of Defence recruitment has begun. This page discusses important aspects of the recruitment process as well as how to apply for a job without difficulty.
In this article, we will expose all you need to know about the Ministry Of Defence recruitment starting and closing date. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Portal 2022
The Ministry of Defence’s recruitment portal is now open, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official recruitment portal is where you can find the application form.
The Ministry of Defence has job vacancies for both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The prerequisites are listed below.
Requirements for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
The following requirements should be noted by interested candidates.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Not less than 1.7m in height for males and 1.64m for females
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How To Apply for the Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Visit the recruitment portal at www.defence.gov.ng
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
If you have any queries about the Ministry Of Defence recruiting 2022, please leave a comment below and we will respond as soon as possible.