The NAERLS recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page contains further information about how to apply for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment via the NAERLS recruitment portal, as well as other recruitment-related material. Here is where you may apply for NAERLS employment.
The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) grew out of the Specialist Services Section of the former Northern Nigeria Ministry of Agriculture to provide a formal link between the Institute for Agricultural Research (IAR) and the Ministry of Agriculture in 1963 as Research Liaison Section (RLS) to ensure that research results get to farmers in adoptable form.
Recruitment for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services for 2022/2023 has begun. This website contains important information on the NAERLS recruitment process and how to apply for a position with the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services.
NAERLS Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAERLS recruitment portal is now live, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The NAERLS application can be found on the official recruitment website.
Degree and non-degree holders are both welcome to apply for positions at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The prerequisites are listed below.
NAERLS Recruitment Requirements
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NAERLS Recruitment
- Visit the official National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment portal at https://naerls.gov.ng
- Locate Careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
If you have any queries about the NAERLS recruiting 2022, please leave a remark below and we will respond as soon as possible.