The start date for NAICOM Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2022 recruitment form, application portal (www.naicom.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2022, as well as all other relevant information on NAICOM Recruitment Portal 2022.
NAICOM is a Federal Government agency tasked with assuring the efficient administration, regulation, monitoring, and control of the insurance industry in Nigeria, as well as the protection of insurance policyholders, beneficiaries, and third-party beneficiaries of insurance contracts.
This article discusses the NAICOM recruitment portal, application rules, and how to obtain the NAICOM recruitment form. On the website www.naicom.gov.ng, you can apply for NAICOM jobs and get shortlisted.
NAICOM Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAICOM recruitment website is now operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official job portal is www.naicom.gov.ng, where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online NAICOM recruitment form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The prerequisites are listed below.
Requirements for NAICOM Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in applying for the current position must meet the following requirements:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Two recent passport photographs
How to Apply for NAICOM Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for a position with the National Insurance Commission.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.naicom.gov.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
You will be notified by email and scheduled for the next recruitment exercise if you are selected.