The NAPTIP recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page outlines the guidelines that will help you increase your chances of being selected for the NAPTIP 2021 recruitment process.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about NAPTIP recruitment form 2022, the start date, and the closing date for NAPTIP recruitment 2022/2023. We’ve provided you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
NAPTIP Recruitment Form 2022
The NAPTIP 2022 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process is still yet to begin. According to trustworthy sources, NAPTIP will launch a huge recruitment campaign soon, with the portal available and applications accepted. As of the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
NAPTIP Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAPTIP recruitment portal is now operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official job portal is www.NAPTIP.gov.ng, where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online NAPTIP recruitment form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
NAPTIP Recruitment Requirements
The following requirements should be noted by interested candidates.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the NAPTIP recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NAPTIP recruitment portal at https://www.naptip.gov.ng/
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
You will be contacted via email and scheduled for the next round of the recruitment process if you are successful.