NCC Recruitment 2022/2023 is underway. This page will teach you how to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment, as well as other relevant information that will help you submit a successful application. This article provides details on the NCC recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a NCC recruitment form. On the website www.ncc.gov.ng, you can apply for NCC jobs and be shortlisted.
Nigeria’s independent National Regulatory Authority for the Telecommunications Industry is the Nigerian Communications Commission. The Commission is in charge of promoting a competitive environment for industry operators as well as assuring the supply of high-quality and efficient telecommunications services across the country.
Requirements for NCC Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates interested in joining the NCC must meet the following requirements:
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the NCC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ncc.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About the Commission on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers with NCC‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
If you have any queries about the NCC recruitment 2022, please use the comment box below and we will respond as soon as possible.