The start date for NDE Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the NDE Recruiting Portal 2022 recruitment form, application portal (www.nde.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the NDE Recruitment Portal 2022.
Nigeria’s federal government plans to hire (1,000 youths) in each of the country’s 774 local government units. As a result, Nigeria has a total of 774,000 NDE positions available. The goal of the NDE Recruitment in 2022/2023 is to provide job possibilities in Nigeria for young and unskilled workers.
Most importantly, the application for NDE recruitment 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the National Directorate of Employment, keep this in mind (NDE). The application form can be found on the NDE recruitment portal.
Requirements for NDE Recruitment 2022/2023
To be accepted by the National Directorate of Employment, you must meet the following standards.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Problem solving ability
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Bank Verification Number, Verify phone number, Valid E-mail address
- Schools attended (names and addresses)
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the NDE recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
NDE Special Public Works Programme
The Special Public Works Programme (SPW) of the National Directorate of Employment is organised into several categories:
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTTS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment
The NDE registration is free and open to everybody, regardless of their background. There will be no prejudice of any kind. This is the chance you’ve been looking for. Follow the steps below to apply for any of the National Directorate of Employment’s open positions:
- Visit the National Directorate of Employment official web portal at nde.gov.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section
- Follow the instructions on the website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Print out your application form
If you are selected, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next round of the recruitment process.