The NECO GCE Form 2021 is now available. External candidates can now register for the 2021 NECO GCE (November/December). We have provided detailed instructions for external candidates on how to register for the 2021 NECO GCE registration form.
The NECO GCE Registration Form is only N13,350. All payments must be made through the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal. Details are provided below.
The registration form is now available! The National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the start of registration for external candidates for the 2021 NECO GCE (Second Series). The registration period begins on September 9, 2021.
How to Apply for the NECO GCE 2021 Form
Mode of Payment:
Candidates or registration points (cyber cafes) are to Visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using either their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounts and pay into the NECOSA through five payment options.
- ATM Card, Internet Banking, USSD, Wallet, and Bank Branch
Application for Registration:
Registration is available both online and in person. Prospective candidates should go to the Council’s website neco.gov.ng SSCE External link to find the closest registration point (Cybercafé) and register at any time during the registration period. Candidates can also create an account, buy a registration token, and then register at the registration point.
- A passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have a white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration, as the case may be.
- Biometric fingerprints will be captured during the offline registration of each candidate.
- Candidates should note that there will be biometric verification during the conduct of the examination.
- Candidates found to have mismatched fingerprints at the point of verification are deemed impersonators and would be sanctioned according to extant laws.
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to log in
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful, and you will be issued exam and/or four-figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information, including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photocard: Provide your token to upload your data. Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: To upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café. Log in to the created account and purchase registration token(s).
SSCE External Registration Token
Candidates use the Registration Token to register for the SSCE External Exam, either on their own or through a Registration Point. A candidate must first purchase a Registration Token before sitting for the SSCE External Exam. A candidate can obtain a Registration Token from their accounts or by visiting the nearest Registration Point.
NECO GCE Registration Closing Date 2021
The NECO GCE registration period begins on September 9th, 2021 and ends at midnight on November 21st, 2021. If you want to register for the 2021 NECO examination for external candidates, you should do so as soon as possible and submit all of the required information.
- Late registration will attract payment of ADDITIONAL One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only.
- Walk-in registration will commence from 22nd November and will end on 21st December. The amount is Twenty Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done a day before the scheduled time of the first subject/paper intended to sit for.
General Information for GCE Registration 2021 External Candidates
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones, and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
- Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
If you have any questions regarding the GCE 2021 registration, feel free to drop a comment below this page and we will attain to it.