The start date for NECO Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the National Examination Council Recruiting 2022 recruitment form, application portal (www.neco.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the National Examination Council Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the NECO Recruitment Portal 2022.
In Nigeria, the National Examination Council administers the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and the General Certificate in Education in the months of June/July and November/December, respectively.
The conduct of the Senior School Certificate Examination for internal and external applicants is one of the Council’s primary tasks, as stated in the enabling Act.
Requirements for NECO Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who want to apply for a position with the National Examination Council must meet the following requirements:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Applicant interested in the NECO recruitment must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How To Apply For the NECO Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.neco.gov.ng or www.mynecoexams.com and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
OR submit your application letter and CV to;
National Examinations Council (NECO) Km 8,
Bida Road, P.M.B 159,
OR send by E-mail to;
Your application letter should indicate the following:
- Your full names
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
Support Lines: 08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070, 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754