The commencement date for NHIS Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2022 registration form, application portal (www.nhis.gov.ng), prerequisites, and how to apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding the NHIS Recruitment Portal 2022.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate formed by the Federal Government of Nigeria under Act 35 of the 1999 Constitution to enhance the health of all Nigerians at a reasonable cost (Easy access to healthcare for all).
NHIS Job Openings
In line with the National Health Insurance Scheme’s three-point re-branding agenda and the need to strengthen state offices for better performance, the NHIS is looking for highly committed, motivated, resourceful, and suitably qualified Pharmacists, Medical Doctors, Laboratory Scientists, and Nurses/Midwives to fill some vacant health worker positions in all state offices across the country. The National Health Insurance Scheme has listed the available positions below.
- Assistant General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Asst Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO),
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF)
Requirements for the NHIS Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following prerequisites if you want to work full-time at NHIS.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Strong team spirit
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Current licence to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Possession of post-graduate qualification in public health, family medicine, health planning and management or equivalent is an added advantage and desired for higher positions.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Qualified Nurse (i.e. BNSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities is desired
- Note that for positions above the entry point for each cadre, appropriate number of years with cognate experience are required
How To Apply For the NHIS Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
Application letters attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificate with the Application/State Code clearly written on the envelop should be addressed to the Executive Secretary/ CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way Utako District, P.M.B 400 Garki Abuja, F.C.T.
All duly completed applications should be sent to email@example.com and hard copies must be submitted to the respective NHIS state office of interest. For addresses of state offices visit the official web portal at www.nhis.gov.ng.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
For more information on how to apply, visit the official recruitment portal via www.nhis.gov.ng.