The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has begun the recruitment of constables for the fiscal year 2022/2023. So, if you want to know how to apply for NPF Recruitment 2022/2023, please read on.
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal for 2022/2023 is now open for online applications. The NPF recruitment form is available on the official policerecuitment.gov.ng website.
We will teach you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to successfully apply and fill out the Nigeria Police recruitment form.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal is now open, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The Nigeria Police recruitment form is available on the NPF’s official recruitment portal.
The NPF has job vacancies for both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as your relevant qualifications.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Please read the following NPF recruitment requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
List of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2022/2023
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2021/2022 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
NPF Next Stage of Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates, who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to print out their examination slip which must be presented on the examination date at designated centers across the country. Candidates are equally advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.
How to Update your Records for NPF Recruitment 2022/2023
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided
- Supply required details of update your record
- Upload scanned copies of the following:
- O’Level Results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form.
Important Notes for NPF Recruitment Application
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
Police Recruitment Status – NPF Exam Status
Check your Nigeria police force (NPF) recruitment status – All candidates should check their NPF recruitment status on the portal while waiting for the examination to begin for the shortlisted names of applicants for the Nigeria police force in 2022/2023. Visit monitor the status of your application, go to policerecruitment.gov.ng.
All applicants should check their recruitment status on the Nigeria Police Force Portal and print their examination slip as directed by the NPF. To check your recruitment status, go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and click on “Check Recruitment Status.” Login by entering your application ID or email address in the fields given.
You must print your Nigeria Police Examination Slip, which includes the date, time, and location of your exam. Candidates who do not show up for the Computer Based Test will be rejected from the Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment process.
NPF Physical / Credentials Screening 2022/2023
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – In continuation of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force, all candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise are to proceed for physical and credential screening across the federation.
NPF Aptitude Test Date 2022/2023
The Nigeria Police Force has said it has not fixed any date for the aptitude test (CBT) Exam in the ongoing recruitment exercise into the force. Applicants should be rest assured that once the Police High Command fixes a date, it will be widely circulated. Applicants are equally advised to monitor the Police website, social media handles and the traditional media for further updates,” it was stated.
List of Successful Candidates for NPF Recruitment 2022/2023
As at now there is no news as regards the shortlisted candidates who were successful during the screening. We will update this post as soon as the list is out.
Leave your comments if any confusion.