This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 83 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence soon. The Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Portal for 2022 is now live for the 83rd Regular Recruit Intake (83RRI). On the official recruitment army.mil.ng 83rri portal, you can find the Nigerian Army 83rri application form, portal, and protocol for applying for the recruitment process.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Army has stated that it is in critical need of applicants who are capable and willing to strive to protect the country from both internal and external challenges. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you should not pass up.
However, there are a few things to consider before applying for the Nigerian Army 83rri recruitment 2022. These details contain qualifications, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for the Nigerian Army without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all of the instructions.
Nigerian Army 83RRI Application Portal 2022
So, you can apply for Army 83RRI online at recruitment.army.mil.ng. To begin, you must first log in to the 83rri army portal and register. You are now ready to go if you upload all of the relevant paperwork to the Army 83rd Regular Recruit Intake (83RRI) website.
It’s worth noting that the portal used to be www.naportal.com.ng, but you’ll have to go to www.army.mil.ng to apply now. Anyone interested in applying should do so now using the site. Please note that the 83rri form is completely free. Log in to the application portal and fill out the registration form.
Nigerian Army 83rri Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) -18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 28
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 35
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment, do the following:
- Visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Click on Application.
- Fill in the required information including your email.
- Click on Apply.
- Your 83RRI Army application has been submitted successfully.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
If you wish to apply for this position, you should follow these procedures. As you can see, joining the Nigerian Army is rather simple as long as you have the physical and mental qualifications to work with the Nigerian Army.