The start date for NITDA Recruitment 2022 has been confirmed. See the NITDA Recruitment Portal 2022 for the recruitment form, application portal (www.nitda.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2022.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a public service entity that was founded by the NITDA Act 2007 as the Federal Ministry of Communication’s ICT policy implementation arm. It is solely responsible for the development of programmes that support the country’s ICT-related operations. NITDA is also in charge of implementing policies and guidelines for advancing ICT in Nigeria.
There are numerous options to join the National Information Technology Development Agency, whether you are a young professional, an experienced employee, or a recent graduate.
After reading this article, you will understand what is required of you in order to progress through the recruitment process and stand out from the crowd. Continue reading to learn more about how to apply and the possibilities that await you.
Requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in participating in the NITDA recruitment process must meet the following requirements:
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the NITDA Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nitda.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts on NITDA Recruitment 2022 so that we can keep you up to date as soon as possible.