The start date for NJI Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.nji.gov.ng), prerequisites, and how to apply for the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need regarding NJI Recruitment Portal 2022.
The NJI 2022 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process has yet to begin. According to trustworthy sources, NJI will launch a large recruitment campaign soon, with the portal available and applications accepted. As at the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
Requirements for NJI Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- A well-organized CV is required
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law related course
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How To Apply For NJI Recruitment 2022/2023
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply for a position at the National Judicial Institute:
- Visit the official web portal via nji.gov.ng.
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
You will be contacted via email and scheduled for the next round of the recruitment process if you are successful.