The NPA recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page outlines the guidelines that will help you maximize your chances of employment in the NPA 2022 recruitment process.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about NPA recruitment form 2022, the start date, and the closing date for NPA recruitment 2022/2023. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
The Nigerian Ports Authority is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria.
NPA Recruitment Portal 2022
The NPA recruitment website is now operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official job portal is www.nigerianports.gov.ng, where interested applicants can apply and complete out the online NPA recruiting form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting your application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. The prerequisites are listed below.
Requirements for the NPA Recruitment 2022/2023
The following are the requirements for NPA recruitment process.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘career’ under the Information Center on the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the required details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
- We have no effect over NPA recruitment. We supply you with the information you require to be chosen. The steps, requirements, and guidelines that will lead you to a successful application are detailed below
- Do not pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you in getting this job.
- Please do not submit forged documents.
- The NPA recruitment application form is free
- All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened and tested.
Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates PDF list will be released for all 36 states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja. Successful candidates from all 50 states will be able to verify their identities.
If you have any queries about the NPA 2022/2023 recruitment, please leave a remark below and we will respond as soon as possible.