Npower 2022/2023 Registration and Application
In this post, we’ll go over the steps and prerequisites for applying for NPower recruitment. Applicants should be aware that the application process is fully free of charge and that no application fee is required. Before applying for N-Power recruitment 2022/2023, applicants should read and understand all relevant information. So, if you’re looking for instructions on how to apply for Npower and access your Npower profile and portal, look no further.
Npower Recruitment Form 2022/2023
Npower has begun accepting applications for both graduates and non-graduates, and the Npower application form is now available online. We’ll show you how to apply for the current Npower recruitment on this page. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the Npower registration procedure, including how to apply and fill out the Npower application form.
NPower Application Requirements 2022/2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower registration portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme (for graduates).
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognized institution.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage.
- Applicants interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax programme).
- Recent passport photograph.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number,
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Npower Portal 2022/2023 (nasims.gov.ng)
How to Login to the New NPower Portal 2022/2023
Kindly follow the guide below to Login to your Npower Profile. Login by visiting Npower Volunteer Network here: https://nasims.gov.ng/
For first time users, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2022/2023
Kindly follow the steps below to proceed with the batch C registration portal:
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
How to Prepare for N-Power 2022/2023 Recruitment (npower.fmhds.gov.ng)
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application:
- Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Log on to the portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
- Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
- Note: During Registration you are required fill in your name as written on their BVN slip into the application form.
FAQs about the Npower Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Is Npower recruiting for 2022/2023?
Yes. Npower is currently recruiting unemployed graduates and non-graduates across the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria. Interested candidates are required to visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng and choose a programme of their choice.
2. How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment 2021 portal via nasims.gov.ng and explore the different programmes to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. Do I need a degree Before Applying for the Npower Programme?
It depends on the category that interests you. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. So a degree isn’t a must. An applicant who does not have a degree will still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
4. When is the Npower Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
Npower recruitment 2021 closing date has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
5. What is the Portal for N-power 2022/2023 Registration / Application
The portal for N-power 2021/2022 registration is www.nasims.gov.ng
6. What are the N-power programs suitable for SSCE certificate holders
N-Power Agro, N-Power Build, N-Power Creative and N-Power Tech are suitable for secondary (SSCE) certificate holders.
If you want to be among the first to know when N-Power Portal will be open for application, bookmark this page and check frequently.
If you have any confusion, kindly drop a comment below and we will attend to you.