The start date for NUC Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.nuc.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the National Universities Commission Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need to know about the NUC Recruitment Portal 2022.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) is a Nigerian government agency tasked with promoting high-quality higher education. The application for NUC recruitment 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a job with the National Universities Commission, keep this in mind (NUC). The application form is available online at NUC’s recruitment portal.
NUC Recruitment Portal 2022
The National Universities Commission’s recruitment website is fully operational, and anyone interested in applying can do so. The official job portal is www.nuc.edu.ng, where interested applicants can apply and fill out the online NUC recruitment form for verification.
The online application process is now available through the portal. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
Requirements for NUC Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates interested in applying for the current position must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
How To Apply For NUC Recruitment 2022/2023
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply for a position with the National Universities Commission:
To submit an online application follow these steps:
- Visit the official web portal via www.nuc.edu.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
For offline application:
Applicants who are interested and qualified are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
If you have any queries about the NUC 2021 recruitment, please use the comment box below and we will respond as soon as possible.