The Ondo State SUBEB recruitment 2022 portal is now accepting online applications. Ondo SUBEB recruitment forms are available on the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment website.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the start and end dates for Ondo State SUBEB teachers recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application.
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board is charged with the statutory responsibility of administering the Ondo State Government’s Basic Education Programme and Policies. This is part of the Federal Government’s strategic response to the global Education For All (EFA) and Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) initiatives (MDGs).
This recruitment will most likely be conducted by the Ondo State Teaching Service Service Commission, which is in charge of the appointment, confirmation of appointment, re-absorption, promotion, postings, transfer, discipline, retirement, pension, loan, and termination of appointment of staff in the State Teaching Service of Ondo State.
Available Positions for Ondo SUBEB
1. English Language
3. Agricultural Science
5. Yoruba Language
8. Basic Technology
15. Computer Science
16. Physical and Health Education
17. Guidance and Counselling
Requirements for Ondo SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
Ondo Subeb Portal 2022/2023
To access the Ondo SUBEB portal to get the form for teachers recruitment, go to https://ondosubeb.com/ or https://www.subebondo.org.ng/
How to Apply for Ondo SUBEB Recruitment
There will be recruitment of of 1,000 teachers with B.ED & NCE qualifications. Two hundred vacancies are for candidates with B.ED, while 800 are for NCE holders. Interested applicants should reach out to SUBEB at https://ondosubeb.com/contact-us/
Please stay tuned on this page as once the recruitment exercise starts, we will update.