SEC Recruitment 2022/2023 is currently underway. This page contains more information about the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment portal, requirements, SEC job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will help you submit a successful application.
Are you looking for a job in the SEC this year? If so, this website is for you. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will assist you in submitting a successful application.
About Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC is a Government Agency mandated to regulate and develop the Nigerian Capital Market. Its mission is to create and regulate an efficient, transparent, fair, and dynamic capital market in order to contribute to the nation’s economic development.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is always looking for the best and brightest talent to help strengthen their team and better serve their stakeholders in order to achieve their mission and vision.
SEC Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the SEC Recruitment
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sec.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
If you have any queries about the SEC recruiting 2022, please use the comment box below and we will respond as soon as possible.