The commencement date for TETFUND Recruitment 2022 has been announced. See the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Recruitment 2021 recruitment form, application portal (www.tetfund.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Recruitment 2021, as well as all the information you need regarding the TETFUND Recruitment Portal 2021.
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an intervention organisation that was established to give extra support to all levels of public tertiary institutions, with the primary goal of using financing and project management to restore, consolidate, and restore Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
This article explains how to access the TETFUND recruitment portal, as well as the application guidelines and how to obtain the application form. On the website www.tetfund.gov.ng, you can apply for TETFUND jobs and get shortlisted.
Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2021/2022
Take note of the following prerequisites if you want to work for TETFUND.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens to be considered.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Must be willing to work in a different setting.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
- Candidates must have graduated from a respectable university.
- A thorough understanding of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) will be advantageous.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for experienced hire must be under the age of 45 at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s licence, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognised institution is required.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage (Conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service)
- Excellent time management and organization skills4
Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2022 Closing date
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruiting date for 2022 is yet to be announced. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. If you wish to be updated of the newest updates, return to this page on a frequent basis.
FAQs about the TETFUND Recruitment
1. Is TETFUND currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in applying for the TETFUND recruitment can do so through www.tetfundserver.com, the Tertiary Education Trust Fund’s employment portal.
2. How can I apply for the TETFUND Recruitment 2022?
To apply, go to fedfire.gov.ng and fill out an online application through the TETFUND recruitment portal.